An Email Service Provider (ESP) offers services to send and receive emails. Good ESP helps you to build email templates, manage your contact lists, and send and track your campaigns on a larger scale. Most of the mail services are free but some premium features may be charged.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Email Service Provider with popular features.
Gmail is an email service managed by Google. It allows you to send and send and receive emails. You can access Gmail using third-party programs that synchronize email details through IMAP or POP.
- It provides nudges that help you to follow up and respond to messages.
- You can view attachments, snooze messages, and open attachment without opening emails.
- It allows you to join Hangouts Meet chat or video call with others from your inbox.
- Gmail blocks phishing emails automatically.
Microsoft Outlook is browser-based email service provider. It is included in Exchange Server, Exchange Online, and Office 365. It helps you to be productive and connect yourself at home and on the go.
- It offers enterprise-grade security.
- Outlook has a built-in calendar that enables you to schedule and manage meetings or events.
- You can see information about contact when you hover over its name.
- It provides an easy way to find people, and messages, documents in email.
3) iCloud Mail
ICloud Mail is an email service operated by Apple. It can be used with the Mail app on your Mac computer or iOS device or using MS Outlook on a computer having a Windows operating system.
- It allows you to access IMAP.
- It automatically finds for new messages and put them in the inbox.
- ICloud Mail loads automatically load HTML images.
4) Yahoo! Mail
Yahoo! Mail is an email service provided by American parent company Yahoo!. It offers an easy signup process and gets a free email account with massive storage, i.e., 1 TB.
- Yahoo Mail allows you to customize your inbox by choosing themes.
- User can search email by keyword, date, or contact.
- It offers you to use animated GIFs to show your feelings.
- The Yahoo Mail mobile app makes it easy for you to manage your emails while you are traveling.
5) AOL Mail
AOL Mail is a web-based free email service provided by the division of Verizon Communications, AOL. It has a simple account interface and mobile application for accessing inbox without any interruption.
- It helps you to manage your AOL calendar.
- It enables you to customize list view of emails.
- AOL Mail allows organizing your emails in a better way.
- It has a customized panel so that you can focus on your work.
GMX (Global Mail eXchange) is an email service provider which offers a feature of advertising. Users may access GMX Mail via webmail POP3 and IMAP4 protocols.
- It provides attachment up to 50 MB.
- It has drag and drops functionality to manage your schedule.
- GMX contains an online address book, which allows you to keep track of all your contacts.
- It has strong email filter Rules that help you to keep your inbox clean.
Yandex.Mail is a smart and secure email service provider. You can use it on Android and Android devices. This service provider offers you to change the appearance of the mailbox to suit your mood.
- It enables you to put messages on a timer so you can write them in advance and send them at the right timer.
- It checks all Mail for viruses and stores suspicious messages into the spam folder.
- Protects against spam and fraud.
- It allows you to access all Yandex services with one account.
Mail allows you to choose from 200 domains while creating an email address. You can choose an area that fits their profession, personality, location, or lifestyle. This personalization of email address will work as identification of a specific person.
- It provides unlimited email storage.
- It has antivirus tool which protects your emails from viruses.
- It provides a convenient way to access your Mail via smartphone.
Lycos is a web-based email service. It gives you junk mail protection. It helps you to set up signatures, and Lycos mail system will automatically reply to all incoming mails.
- It provides spam filtering.
- Provides 3 GB free storage of mails
- It does not contain Inbox advertisement.
- Lycos allows accessing emails using POP3 or IMAP.
ProtonMail is an open-source and secure email service offered by MIT scientists and CERN. It is protected by Swiss privacy law. It has easy to use secure email service, having an end to end encryption.
- No personal information is required in order to create an email account.
- It can be accessed on any device without installing the software.
- Send and receive emails that are secured with end-to-end encryption.
- No personal information is needed to create your secure email account
- ProtonMail is optimized to help you better organize read, as well as send an email.
Tutanota is an open-source and secure email service. You can use encrypted emails on all devices with mobile apps email client and desktop clients.
- It provides free email services without Ads.
- It has encrypted calendar for the security purpose.
- It allows you to send free secure emails to anyone without any hassle.
- Offers free Secure Email without any Ads
12) Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail is the most secure and add free email hosting service tailor-made for your company's communication needs. It is clean and fast and offers protection against fake emails.
- It has a control panel from where admin can change settings and make customization.
- It follows the e-Discovery process that helps you to discover emails quickly.
- Allows you to add comments in email threads, share files, manage tasks, and tag your organization team.
- You can integrate with Zoho CRM (Customer Relation Management) to manage your sales.
|Name||Link||Max Inbox Size|
|iCloud Mail||https://www.icloud.com/||5 GB|
|Yahoo! Mail||https://login.yahoo.com||1 TB|
|AOL Mail||https://login.aol.com||250 GB|
|Zoho Mail||https://www.zoho.com/mail/||5 GB|