NeoLoad with Selenium Tutorial
Why Selenium and NeoLoad?
Selenium is a favorite tool for implementing functional tests using real browsers for testing. It is so widely used that it has become practically a "must have" requirement for functional testing. Load testing for applications simulates user loads on applications and allows you to analyze both the user response times and your infrastructure's statistics (database, Web server, network components, etc.) to understand any performance bottlenecks better.
Best 15+ JAVA Training Institutes in Bangalore
Java is the most popular programming language in the world. Learning Java will undoubtedly boost your career. Following are recommended Java Training Institutes.
15 Best Java Programming Books for Beginner (2020 Update)
Almost all websites recommend an array of books and the readers are left confused deciding which one to buy. We want to eliminate this confusion and recommend the TOP 15 books, which in our experience every Java beginner must read.
Best 3 Software Testing Books for Tester in 2020
Almost all websites recommend an array of books and the readers are left confused deciding which one to buy. We want to eliminate this confusion and recommend the TOP 3 books, which in our experience every Tester must read.
Following books are available at 10-40% discount.
IBM Rational ClearQuest Tool Tutorial
What is ClearQuest?
- IBM ClearQuest is a Bug Tracking system
- It provides change tracking, process automation, reporting and life cycle tractability.
- It gives you better visibility and control of the software development lifecycle or any management process.
- It enables us to customize the tool to our process instead of adjusting our process to match the tool utilities.
- It is not just a change management tool. It also enables us to create tracking records and process workflow that better match our customer and business needs.
- It acts as an integration hub for software development tools.
- Some of the tools are ClearCase, ReqPro, Rational Team Concert, Rational Quality Manager, Rational DOORs, etc.