- Difficulties with page rendering and DOM manipulation
To avoid such issues what you can do is;
- Do not use global variables
- Do not manipulate predefined objects
- Design core functionalities based on library
- Try to create small pieces of functionalities with lesser dependencies
4. Karma: Karma is an open source productive testing environment. Easy workflow control Running on the command line. Offers the freedom to write the tests with Jasmine, Mocha, and QUnit. You can run the test on real devices with easy debugging.
- More than these with upcoming challenges in performing testing there, some more powerful frameworks and tools may get evolved in future.