1. What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) allows organizations to automate a task, just like an employee of your organization doing them across application and systems.
2. What are the different applications of RPA?
Some popular applications of RPA are
- Barcode Scanning
- Enter PO to receive invoices
- Match PO and Invoice
- Complete Invoice Processing.
3. Give three advantages of RPA tool
Here are three benefits of using RPA tools.
- RPA offers real time visibility into bug/defect discovery
- RPA allows regular compliance process, with error-free auditing.
- It allows you to automate a large number of processes.
4. What are the things you should remember in the process of RPA Implementation?
- Define and focus on the desired ROI
- You should target to automate important and highly impactful processes
- Combine attended and unattended RPA
5. Which RPA offers an open platform for automation?
UiPath is open-source RPA tool that allows you to design, deploy any robotic workforce upon their organization.
6. Explain important characteristics of RPA
Three most important characteristics of RPA are:
7. What are Popular RPA tools? Describe each one in detail
There are mainly three popular RPA tools.
Blue Prism software offers business operations to be agile and cost-effective by automating rule-based, repetitive back-office processes.
Automation Anywhere offers powerful and User- friendly Robotic Process Automation tools to automate tasks of any complexity.
UiPath is a Windows desktop software used for automation for various types of web and desktop-based applications.
8. What are the steps you should follow to implement Robotic Process Automation?
Six steps to be followed for a successful RPA implementation are:
- Identify the Automation Opportunities
- Optimize the Identified Processes
- Build a Business Case
- Select the RPA Vendor of your choice
- Model RPA Development
- Start Continue Building Expertise RPA bots
9. Can you audit the RPA process? What are the benefits of same?
Yes, it is possible to audit the RPA process. Auditing brings several new strategies that can easily be adopted.
10. State the different between between Thin Client & Thick Client?
|Thick Client||Thin Client|
|The thick client is the application that requires certain attribute features using RPA tools, e.g., computer, calculator, Internet Explorer.||The thin client is the application that never acquires the specific properties while using RPA tools.|
11. How long does a robot automation project take?
Generally, any projects are measured in weeks. However, the complex project might take more time depending on the level of object re-use available.
12. Does Blue Prism need Coding?
No, the Blue prism is a code-free and can automate and software. This digital workforce should be applied to automate the process in any department where clerical or administrative work is performed across an organization.
13. What is the main difference between Blue Prism And UiPath?
Blue Prism uses C# for coding and UiPath uses Visual Basic for coding.
14. What is the future scope of RPA?
The future of Robotic Process Automation is very bright as there are plenty of human actions that can be automated, handling RPA tools and technology.
15. Does handling RPA operations need special skills?
RPA is an approach that doesn't require programming skills. Anyone can become an RPA certified professional with some basic knowledge or training, which is also a short duration. Everything can be managed easily using the flowchart or in a stepwise manner.
16. Name two scripting standards which you will consider during automation testing?
Two scripting stands that you need to consider during automation testing are
- Adequate indentation
- Uniform naming convention
17. What are the key metrics which you should consider to map the success of automation testing?
Two key metrics to measure the success of automation testing are:
- Reduction in cost of various modules
- Defect Detection Ratio
18. Explain the use of PGP
PGP allows you to encrypt and decrypt a file by assigning a passphrase.
19. What is meant by Bot?
A bot is a set of the command used to automate the task.
20. Name different types of bots
Different types of Bots used in RPA process are:
- IQ Bot
21. Explain the term dynamic selectors
If the selector information changes frequently, then it is called dynamic selectors
22. What is the primary goal of the RPA process?
The main object behind the development of the RPA process helps you to replace the repetitive and tedious tasks performed by humans, with the help of a virtual workforce.
23. How to create RPA Bot?
To create RPA bot, you need to follow these steps:
- Record a task
- Completed the bot implementation
- Test the bot
- Upload the bot the perform the automation.
24. How can you do screen scraping in RPA?
Screen scraping is an important component of RPA toolkit. It allows you to capture bitmap data from the screen and crosses verified it with stored details in your computer.
25. What are the benefits of screen scraping?
Here, are some major benefits of screen scraping:
- Works on the application which are not accessible even using UI frameworks
- Offers test digitization through Optical character
- Easy to implement & mostly accurate
26. Name the framework used in software automation testing
Four most crucial framework used in software automation are:
- Hybrid automation framework
- Keyword-driven framework
- Modular automation framework
- Data-driven framework
27. What the difference between TaskBot and IQBot
Taskbot manages repetitive and rule-based tasks, while IQBot helps you to manage fuzzy rules.
28. Give an example of TaskBot
HR administration and Payment procedure are examples of TaskBot.
29. Explain the term workflow Designer
It is a graphical representation way of coding, where condition decision-based task is added for whole process requirement.
30. What is the default time out limit in timeout property?
The default timeout limit is 3000 milliseconds.
31. What the major difference between RPA and Macros?
|Allows you to learn and enhance itself from the repetitive process.||Never learn anything for the repetitive process.|
|It can act Autonomously.||It cannot work autonomously.|
|It responds to external stimuli and reprograms itself.||It doesn't respond to external stimuli.|
|It offers Highly secured automation.||Security is not a high priority.|
32. Name different types of Default Logs
Six types of Default logs are:
- Execution start
- Execution end
- Transaction start
- Transaction end
- Error log
- Debugging log
33. Name two email automation commands
Important automation commands are:
Email Automation and Send mail.
34. How many types of variables are there in AA?
There are two types of applications in Automation Anywhere:
- System Variable
- Local Variable
35. In the process of RPA, when you will automate a test?
You should try to automate all the repetitive task of organization with the help of the RPA process.
36. What kind of support do you need to handle operation or a process which is based on RPA?
It depends on the type of expertise and skill needed for a specific task, project, or process. However, it is not always necessary that all the tasks are completed using similar RPA skills.
37. Explain the term element mask
Element mask is the future in application modeler, which allows you to copy the attribute selection of one element and apply it with others.
38. How is Chabot different from RPA?
A chatbot is a bot programmed to chat with a user like a human being while RPA is a bot programmed to automate a manual business process of executing a task or an activity within a business function.
39. How much time for the developed automated process?
The intimal three days training course provides the based knowledge needed to begin to create a simple automated process.
40. For an Agile method, when you will not use automation testing?
If your requirements are frequently changing or your documentation becomes massive, then it is better to avoid automation testing method.